Shopping for a floor scrubber machine? Read about types, features, and other must-know topics in our best floor cleaning machine guide. Find the best scrubber machine based on our professional floor scrubber machine reviews. Read more about which electric floor scrubber for home use that is the best for your specific needs.
Best Floor Scrubber
Surely, these most floor polisher are not for everyone as some of them carry a hefty price-tag.
With that said, one thing can be said for sure, these floor buffers are good enough to make it to our list of the top best Floor Scrubber.
Best Floor Scrubber Machine For Hard Wood Floor
Best Floor Scrubber Machine For Tile Floors
Best Commercial Floor Scrubber Machine
About Floor Scrubber
Someone has rightly said that it is not enough to just own good. The beauty and the importance of owing it are only visible when the owner maintains it or rather in other words keeps it clean. Same is with floors. The maintenance of the floors is better done when you clean them in the required and the technical way.
Because floors are so impenetrable, they are easy to keep clean. Most, if not all, polish will not stick to their surface area. All that is really compulsory is vacuuming, dust mopping, and maybe a damp towel at times.
Most brands carry a 10 to 25 year housing warranty against staining, wearing, and fading. They are planned to look good for many years with a minimum of effort.
The action of cleaning:
While floors of some specific type are meant to stand up to wear, they keep a new look if you follow these simple behaviors:
– Vacuum or dust mop to take out loose dirt or grit.
– Damp mop using warns water; do not flood floor.
– Change water as needed to keep clean.
– Do not use polish or waxes
– Never clean with abrasives, scour powder or steel wool.
– Wipe up spills instantaneously.
– Avoid allowing any liquid to stand on your floor – together with your pets water bowl
How to fight dirt?
Dirt is the primary enemy of floors. Walking over time causes fine scratch that lead to dreariness and larger particle of sand or rocks cause visible scratch. A couple of behavior here includes:
– Glides or lessen bottom protectors under chairs and table legs to prevent possible scratching
– Floor mats and foot brushes to pick up dirt at all external doorway entrances
– Regular vacuuming and dust mopping to keep gravel off the floor.
If your scratch, you may be able to buy a touch up stick from the maker. The repair area is often invisible plus it will hold up to interchange and wear just like the rest of your floor.
In the occurrence damage is more severe (which is doubtful to happen in most homes) it is possible for a trained professional to replace a plank. Done properly, the new flat timber should be almost the same from the rest.
Oil, paint, permanent marker, tar, rubber heel marks use a neutral cleaner on a clean brightness colored cloth or nail polish remover if needed
Blood, fruit juice, wine, beer, soda pop, pasta sauce
Warm water and/or a impartial cleaner on a clean light colored cloth.
Candle wax, chewing gum
First harden with ice, and then very softly scrape. Wipe with warm water on a clean light colored cloth.
Let the floor shine and let not dirt make its home on the floor. So maintain it and clean it smartly.
A complete check on the floor care system:
When it’s the time for cleaning of the floor then maximum people look out for machines that can give maximum output to clean with minimum efforts. Floor buffers are generally used to give the floor a new look and make it brighter and better. These machines do the work in minutes that can take hours together manually. The main process includes washing, shampooing, cleaning and drying of the floor. It is equipment that can give people a high speed working system with a guarantee of performance as well as safety. Now polishing and scrubbing of the floor can be done in minutes just by pressing of a button. It erases every unwanted scratch of mark from the
floor as well as gives it floor a very bright look.
Steps to give a fresh look to your floor:
There is a tank in which a neutral cleaner is to be filled before the cleaning process. There is tan cleaning pads as well as green scrubbing pads that are used for mopping the floor. Then there is a process of cleaning and polishing to give a glaze to the floor. The scrubbers used in the process give a fine attractive look to the floor. Floor finishing is done so that there is a protection to the floor and bruising can be avoided. Scuff marks are removed by the last process of adding touch ups to the floor. When there is a flooring of ceramic and tiles then a heavy duty cleaner is a used so that the best of results can be obtained.
Variety of floor buffers:
There are many brands that produce floor buffers and they provide the tank as well as brush with the product. The price range varies and it has a lot of difference due to attachments added to it. These services are now provided worldwide and they have a great importance. The order can be placed and they immediately provide a floor buffer according to the requirement of the customer.
Floor scrubbing machine – Automatic cleaning
Manual floor scrubbing is a thing of the past. And thank god for that! It is a tedious process and despite of all the efforts taken, the floor is never as clean as one expects it to be. The in thing today is using floor scrubbing machines to clean your floors and tiles. They are very convenient and do the job more efficiently too. Also they are readily available in the market these days, and can be seen every where, from malls to theatres, to homes and schools. There are many manufacturers that manufacture scrubbing machines, which will keep your floor spic and span. Before buying it you will have to keep in mind the following points –
Floor scrubbing machine – Necessary features
Following are the features that are mandatory for a floor scrubbing machine. These make it more efficient and easy to use:
– Adequate and appropriate squeegee and scrubbing width
– Adequate solution and recovery capacity. Generally 15 gallons is adequate
– It should have a vacuum motor
– Other features such as good battery life and a swift drive of the brush enhance the work-effect of the floor scrubbing machine.
– And last but not the least, the most important aspect to be looked into is the weight of the machine. Make sure that it is light weight and you can easily carry it around. Avoid bulky ones.
Generally all the ones manufactured these days, will have these features, but incase some don’t make sure you check prior to buying them. One more thing to be looked into is that these machines are maintenance free, and does not need repeated servicing. And apart from maintenance it should have brushes and scrubbers of adequate sizes, so as to clean tiniest to the biggest spot in your house
Types of floor scrubbing machines
Following are the types of floor scrubbing machines available in the market –
1. Disk machines – for daily light cleaning
2. Cylindrical machines – these perform a two in one function. They sweep and scrub at the same time.
Thus for a superior cleaning performance, for floor scrubbing machines and you will have a spotless house.
Floor care – For a long lasting effect
We use and misuse the floor in our house in a number of different ways. Some of which are, not cleaning them regularly, rough usage and improper usage of acids and detergents. Floors need specific care, and not many people are aware of how to do it. But there are a number of floor care techniques that can be followed for a healthy, long lasting and durable floor under your feet. You should be very careful while making a choice of how to clean your floor by being material specific. For instance – if you have marble flooring, the care measures will be completely different, than those of a mosaic floor. Also if you are not too much into house keeping, it is recommended that you choose a material that requires minimal care and maintenance.
Floor care tips –
Following are some floor care tips according to flooring materials that are used for flooring –
1. Hard wood floors – All you have to do is protect your hard wood from direct sunlight, dents and hard cleaning detergents. Also regular dusting is very essential.
2. Marble – Marble is the most beautiful and rich looking flooring material. Marble can be blackened very quickly, if not taken care of properly. So it is important that the floor is mopped and swept daily with a lightly acidic detergent.
3. Ceramic tile – Ceramic tile care and maintenance is best done with an electric polisher or scrubber. You can also use washing soda and any low sudsing detergent with lots of water too.
4. Mosaic floor – Mosaic flooring is very hard and durable and hence very low maintenance too.
5. Vinyl – If you have vinyl flooring, you must make sure that you wipe up the spills as quickly as possible. Do not use detergents and highly abrasive scrubs, use polish once in a while.
Take all these care precautions and you will be assured of a long lasting, durable floor under your feet. If you have painted floor, make sure you give a fresh coat once in a while, as paint tends to loose color and become dull fast. Also don’t paint your floor in a light color, as stains remain stuck.
There are many floor care products in the market, for specific floor types, go by the words of your reliable friends who have had a good experience with a specific brand.